Born in Chiavari, she began her singing studies privately with Cira di Gennaro at the age of 14; she graduated with top marks at the Conservatorio Paganini di Genoa, at the age of just 21, under the guidance of Maria Trabucco; she is currently perfecting her vocal technique and repertoire with the sopranos Desirée Rancatore and Maria Argento.
She has been the assistant to Professor and Music Critic Roberto Iovino at the Faculty of Education of Genoa and speaker for the project Historical Theatres of Liguria.
During her studies at the Conservatory she won the “Giovanna Mutti” scholarship, performed as a soloist in concert with the chamber music repertoire presented at the competition and was part of the choir for the opera “Dido and Aeneas” di H. Purcell performed at the Accademia di Belle Arti of Carrara and at the Sala del Colonnato of Palazzo Meridiana in Genoa, and also performs in concerts with the madrigal group “Vox Antiqua” as well as in opera: “Noye’s Fludde (Jaffet)” by Britten at Palazzo Ducale in Genoa; “L’inconorazione di Poppea (Poppea)” by Monteverdi staged in the Sala dei Concerti of the Conservatorio Paganini in Genoa.
Winner of numerous international opera competitions including: Alfredo Giacomotti, Marco Koliqi of Milan, Città di Iseo Franco Ghitti; Premio Spiros Argiris, Bellano Paese degli Artisti, Valsesia Musica, Salvatore Licitra. She is the winner of the 69th As.Li.Co. Competition for Young Singers for the role of the Countess of Folleville in “Il Viaggio a Reims”. Winner of the International Award “Opera-Città of Mondovì” in its XXVII edition.
She made her debut in “Die Zauberflöte (Queen of the Night)” at the Teatro San Carlo in Naples and with the same production goes on stage at Teatro Argentina in Rome, at the Teatro Comunale Mario Del Monaco in Treviso and at the Teatro Romano in Ostia Antica; “La Rondine” at the Teatro Carlo Felice in Genoa; “Elisir d’Amore (Giannetta)” at the Macerata Opera Festival directed by Damiano Michieletto and directed by Francesco Lanzillotta (production broadcast on Rai5).
She performs an intense concert activity: at the Sala ONU of the Teatro Massimo in Palermo on the occasion of the “Premio Salvatore Pollicino”, at the commemorative concert “40 anni dopo la Callasa Sirmione”; at the concert of the winners of the “Concorso Internazionale Alfredo Giacomotti” at the “Teatro Bibiena” in Mantova, at the “Gala Lirico Fuoco di Gioia” at the “Teatro Regio” in Parma during the “Festival Verdi” and at the concert “Omaggio a Nino Rota” at the “Teatro Carlo Felice” in Genoa.
Among her recent and future commitments: “Il Viaggio a Reims (Contessa di Folleville)” at the Teatro Sociale in Como, at the Teatro Fraschini in Pavia, at the Teatro Sociale in Bergamo and at the Teatro Ponchielli in Cremona; “Così fan tutte (Despina)” directed by Pier Luigi Pizzi in Fermo, Ascoli Piceno, Fano and Chieti; “Un mari à la porte (Rosita)” by Offenbach at the Teatro del Maggio in Florence; the new production of “Lakmé” directed by Davide Livermore at the Royal Opera House in Muscat, Oman; “Gianni Schicchi” directed by Roberto Panerai at the Teatro Carlo Felice in Genoa; “Carmen (Frasquita)” at the Macerata Opera Festival directed by Francesco Lanzillotta.
Prizes and Masterclasses:
- She won in the 69th edition of AsLiCo the role of Contessa di Folleville in the opera Viaggio a Reims of G. Rossini
- 2nd prize at Magda Olivero international lyric competition 2017
- 2nd prize ex-aequo at international lyric competition 2017 “Valsesia Musica”
- 1st prize at international lyric competition 2017 “Bellano Paese degli Artisti” – Bellano
- Special prizes at international lyric competition 2017 “Città di Iseo – Franco Ghitti” – Iseo
- 2nd prize at international lyric competition 2017 “Marco Koliqi” – Milan
- 1st prize at international lyric competition 2016 “Alfredo Giacomotti” – Voghera
- Masterclass in Sarzana with Katia Ricciarelli, Ernesto Palacio and Fabio Armiliato (prize won in international lyric competition 2017 “Premio Spiros Argiris”)
- Masterclasses in Foligno, Bologna and Palermo in 2016 with Desirée Rancatore